Internship position in Hotel Chain in Spain
Salary(gross): 300 EUR monthly
Apply till 07.11.2019
Our collaborator is a well-known design hotels chain in whole Spain. The hotel has a perfect location in the centre of each city and their resorts are located next to the sea. All the rooms are luxurious and fully equipped. The hotel chain is now looking for interns for different positions like the reception, marketing / communications, business administration, PR, reservations and rooms division. During this internship you will learn a lot of new skills about organization, responsibility and the general hospitality sector. The working environment is international, so you will be able to improve your language skills
- Spanish would be an advantage
Duration: minimum 2 months
Reception and Customer relationship management:
- Develop customer service policies and procedures
- Handle face-to- face enquiries from customers
- Checking guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Planning and organizing group arrivals
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
- Assisting the Front office with closing accounts
- Answering all of the calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
Spa reception position:
- Customer service, in person and by telephone, providing information of treatments, times, prices etc
- Reservation organization of the therapists
- Cashing Management
- Reception store cleaning
- Wardrobe organizing at peak times
- Reception maintenance
- Marketing assistant for social media maintenance and all the communications tools of the hotel,
- Answering hotel information, assistance in closing contracts, tour operators, and basic administrative tasks.
Events and PR
- Services and schedule customers information.
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Registration of groups within 24 hours after receiving the request.
- Follow up the group proposals
- In-house follow-up of the events, coordination with the rest of the departments
- Group billing follow-up: a review of the billing with the client and follow-up of the payment of the outstanding balance.
- Permanent updating of the database with the new contacts of CCI of agencies and companies obtained in Fairs, Visits to Agencies, Visits received in the hotel, etc. and consequent sending of information and promotional material of the hotel.
- Attend hotel visits of travel agents, event organizers, and clients for weddings and banquets.
- Keep updated the planning tables of events
Animation and entertainment (resorts):
- Communicating with guests
- Being part of the international entertainment team
- Games Dancing Shows
- Sport activities (football, volleyball, etc.)
- Cultural activities (City tours)
- Recreational activities (Dances, Crafts)
- Accommodation and meals.
- 300€ monthly.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(net): from 500 to 900 EUR monthly • till 23.11.2019
- Internship • till 26.10.2019
- Internship • till 21.11.2019
- Internship • Salary(gross): 300 EUR monthly • till 07.11.2019