Salary(gross): from 900 to 1050 EUR monthly
Apply till 03.11.2019
Are you a last year student or Graduate of Accounting, Finance ,Economics or Project management studies?
Are you good at communicating and open to use English as your main business language?
Do you have a Through knowledge of basic Accounting procedures?
Are you percise, analytical, organized and driven to create solutions and improvements?
Are you interested to take part in a large scale, finance related projects?
• Performs Period closing related tasks specified by Team Lead with close cooperation with other team members;
• Spot inconsistencies and errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency;
• Assist with internal and external audits;
• Participation in improvement projects;
• Answers to customer inquiries on respective domain.
• A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits;
• Extensive training in global large-scale programs like SAP and build competencies in Accounting, Project coordination and continuous improvement;
• Appreciation and Recognition programs;
• Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
• Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts;
• Fixed-term contract with the potential to go permanent;
• Monthly gross salary in the range from 900 EUR to 1050 EUR.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 06.11.2019
- Internship • Salary(gross): 500 EUR monthly • till 03.11.2019
- Internship • till 27.10.2019
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 248 to 610 EUR monthly • till 23.10.2019
About the company
Solvay Business Services Latvia - is a part of Solvay Group that is an international chemical and advanced materials production company. Solvay is headquartered in Brussels with about 27 000 employees spread across 62 countries.
Solvay Business Services in Riga operates as Global Business Services Center and provides variety of services to Solvay group. 200 employees work in Data Management, Finance, HR, IT, Order Fulfilment, Procurement and Hazard Communication. We speak English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Latvian and Dutch. Among our employees are students, young specialists and experienced professionals with knowledge to share.