Content Creator - Social Media Manager
Apply till 31.10.2019
To promote our visibility, we are looking for a young, open-minded Intern as Content Creator and Social Media Manager. You will work remote under supervision by the CEO. You can strongly influence the content strategy, social media visibility and gain practical experience at the startup front.
The ideal candidate will bring in:
- a lot of creativity
- open-minded and good communicator
- open to human contacts in the business environment
- know how to use social media channels and their particularity
- be able to produce photos, infographics, reports, success-stories, PR-articles
- be able to conduct interviews or eager to learn this
- good writing skills in English
- Estonian and/or other baltic languages are an advantage
- German and any other European language is an advantage (but not required)
- While in daily contact with the CEO, we expect you to develop our content strategy and implement it on social media and in our web presence.
- Management of Social Media contacts and requests.
- Grow our visibility on Social Media
- Create content for our website respecting SEO rules
- Research materials, statistics, themes and article ideas in the environment of small companies and startups
- Realize several articles per week
- Publish several posts on various social media channels per day
- Get experience in a dynamic and early-stage startup
- Freedom of time management, as the position is remote
- Possibility to be definitively hired
- Access to the company's contact network
- Attest and reference will be provided by the CEO
Vacancies you might be interested in
About the company
We create tools to help startups and small businesses succeed in digital world.
This is our slogan:
We want to be the most used and the most profitable business platform for small businesses and startups
That's why our SaaS software helps:
Quicklaunch your business
Promote your products and services online. Manage your business smoothly. Keep your selling process simple. Without the hassle of mission-critical ERP.